find the Golden Fleece competition
Find the Golden Fleece in your herdysleep mattress and win a stay for two in the Lake District!
Saturday 1st September 2018 marks the start of Sleeptember, a month dedicated to looking at the importance of sleep, and how to get a peaceful night’s sleep. To celebrate, we are running a competition giving one of you the chance to relax and unwind with a midweek overnight escape for two people in Grasmere.
We’ve randomly hidden one special Golden Fleece ticket in a herdysleep mattress box. Purchase a herdysleep mattress in September directly from www.herdysleep.com to be in with a chance of finding the Golden Fleece.
The lucky person who discovers the Golden Fleece in their mattress box will win an overnight midweek stay for two at the Rothay Garden Hotel in Grasmere. The stay will include breakfast and a four-course dinner with a bottle of house wine.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You will be bound by these terms and conditions by participating in the Golden Fleece Promotion (“Promotion”). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: HS Products Ltd. (trading as herdysleep), 6 Millennium Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, LS11 5BP
- This Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) Isle of Man (IoM) and Channel Island (CI) residents only and excludes employees and the immediate families of HS Products Ltd (“the Promoter”), any affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- Promotion is open from 00:01 1st September 2018 and closes 23:59 30th September 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter participants must:
During the Promotional Period, purchase a herdysleep mattress directly from www.herdysleep.com and open their mattress box to see if it contains the winning Golden Fleece ticket. Those who purchase a herdysleep mattress during the Promotional Period will automatically be entered. Participating variants include:
herdysleep Single Mattress
herdysleep Small Double Mattress
herdysleep Double Mattress
herdysleep King Mattress
herdysleep Super King Mattress
herdysleep Bespoke Mattress
- There is one prize of an overnight stay for two at the Rothay Garden Hotel in Grasmere available to be won.
- Entrants will find out instantly if they have won by opening their herdysleep mattress box and finding a Golden Fleece ticket inside. If your herdysleep mattress box does not contain a special Golden Fleece ticket then unfortunately you haven’t won.
- The prize is will take the form of a gift voucher which is redeemable against an overnight stay for two people at Rothay Garden Hotel in a ‘Grasmere Room’. The prize will include breakfast and a four-course dinner with a bottle of house wine.
- One winning Golden Fleece ticket has been inserted into a randomly selected herdysleep mattress box.
Claiming Your Prize
- If the Golden Fleece ticket is found, to claim the prize the entrant must call the herdysleep customer service team 0800 294 8666 and quote the unique reference code found on the ticket. The entrant will then be posted their gift voucher.
- The stay must be booked directly through the Rothay Garden hotel. Advance booking will be necessary.
- The gift voucher will feature a unique voucher number, may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost and is non-transferable.
- The gift voucher must be presented upon arrival when redeeming the voucher. No photocopies will be acceptable. Cancellation of a booking with less than 72 hours before the day of arrival will render the voucher null and void.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
- The gift voucher should be used for midweek stays. At the discretion of the Rothay Garden hotel management, a weekend stay may be possible depending on availability and the time of year.
- The prize is as specified and the winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize, the right to withdraw the prize or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and the winners consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of advertising, promotion and/or publicity in connection with the Promotion.
Conduct of Entry
- Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserved the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- By taking part in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding winner selection.